- Strathmore Drawing Pad, medium tooth – 11 x 14” or larger.
- Vine charcoal, 4B and 6B Charcoal Pencils, and Compressed Charcoal Sticks -OR- a set of good graphite pencils, ranging from 3H – 8B
- Kneaded eraser
- Small drawing chamois and/or blender stump.
- Canvas Panels 9 x 12” or larger, or stretched canvas.
- Venetian Red Gesso (optional but highly recommended)
- RGM Palette Knife #50
- Oil Colors: (You can add other colors, but these are the basic necessities)
✓ Alizarin Crimson
- Wooden or disposable paper palette
- Paper Towels
- Rags or old socks