FULL TUITION — Full Registration Introductory Offer: $135.00
FULL Registration comes with:
Complete, downloadable course in easy to follow lessons —
- four, one-week lessons to learn step-by-step and build your knowledge and skills for painting clouds.
- detailed explanations of all stages of the process toward building clouds and skies that draw in your viewer with a feeling of “being there.”
- Pictorial demonstrations allow you to follow along to create your own clouds studies.
- These downloads are yours and can be used every time you paint clouds into all your future landscapes.
- In-depth explanations of techniques with images to show each stage of the painting process,
- Lessons go from black & white value studies to full color sunset paintings to inform your art from now forward.
- Learn at your own pace — no assignment deadlines.
PLUS membership in the UC COMMUNITY
The full course as described above, plus access to a private Facebook group where you’ll receive:
- personal instruction from Rita
- video demos
- business/portfolio advice
- interaction and feedback from other students.
- inspiration and encouragement of a kind environment is key for progressing in our creative skills.
As artists, we are often isolated in our studio, working alone, perhaps getting feedback from competitions or gallery acceptance or rejections. Understanding Clouds Private Facebook Group is about understanding far more than what goes on up in the sky. It’s a place to ask questions, share news, be inspired and possibly make lifelong friends. Possibly even understand your creative self a little more thoroughly.
Once in the group, participate as often as you like, for as long as it is a benefit to you.
As the course and the Understanding Clouds (UC) Community develops, these prices will likely go up. More content, videos, and demos will be added to the course at a later date. The full registration will give you access to these upgrades for no cost or a reduced cost when it becomes available. Additional content will be guided by student needs and interests.
Once registered, you will receive Lesson One via email and be added to the UC Community Facebook page. The next lesson will be sent one week later and so on, until you receive four lessons in four weeks. This is so you can spend a full week building your skills with the instructions from the previous lesson. I have found that we learn better when we are allowed (or forced) to not jump ahead. This integrates the new information and skills more effectively.
FULL TUITION — Basic Registration Introductory Offer: $135.00
See list of supplies needed for Full Course.
As the course and the Understanding Clouds (UC) Community develops, these prices will likely go up.
But you have everything you need to paint captivating clouds right here. More content, videos, and demos to be created as classes and student registration builds adding even more value and information to learn from. Students who take advantage of these introductory prices with get the upgraded content for no cost or a reduced cost when it becomes available. Additional content will be guided by student needs and interests.
Upgrade at any time – $100
Get the FULL COURSE and receive instruction and critique on your assignments. Join the UC Community Facebook Page.
PRIVATE LESSONS: $45 per hour.
If you prefer working on your own and want instruction without the pressure of sharing your progress with a group, private lessons might be better suited for you. You can always join the group later as your painting confidence builds!
We can also cover any subject:
- portfolio building,
- gallery submissions or other art topic you might be interested in.
- Charcoal drawings,
- oil, and
- plein air painting are my specialties in the fine arts.
- For illustrators — character design, world building in traditional media.
Contact Rita to learn more.